background

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

October 2013


Piano and voice lessons - only the best for her baby.
We were lucky enough to have Sister missionaries in our ward for a time - until the ward split. Lily loved having the sisters over and started talking about "When I go on a mission, before I become a mommy." - plus I went on several discussions with them and loved it! 

The elders are awesome as well, and while Jordan bonded with the elders over "good games" and brazillian food, Lily wasn't sure what to make of them. 

Lily channeling her inner "Cinderella" to happily help me clean the bathrooms! She is usually in her "ball gown" when she asks to help, but I have to remind her that Cinderella didn't clean in her ball gown either. 

While Jordan tried to teach Lucy some football :)



No comments:

Post a Comment