background

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

March 2014





The park is always more fun with friends- and of course we usually stay longer if I have an adult to keep me company as well.

"Leave me alone." I never know with Lucy, sometimes she loves to have me play with her and sometimes, she tells me the above statement with quite a bit of spunk (it's not called "attitude" until they are teenagers, right?)

sword fighting in the park.

Lily is my little helper - she loves to "surprise" me in the mornings by getting dressed, brushing her teeth, getting her shoes, jacket and preschool bag without my having to ask her. I can now ask her to help Lucy do things such as get her shoes and socks on. I feel like Lucy is more cooperative with Lily sometimes than with me. Other times she refuses to let anyone but me help her. 

Yet more dancing pictures. 


Lily's arabesque 

Lucy's arabesque

Taking their bow at the end of the performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment