background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

We Welcome With Love...

It is time again for our family to grow and for us to introduce our newest member. 

Minnie Mouse. Lily has taken full responsibility for our recent addition. She puts her down for naps, changes her diaper, takes her for walks. The only exception is when Minnie wants fruit snacks, then Lily needs my help to obtain the said treat, and then Minnie needs Lily's help to eat them. 

Ever since we left Provo, Minnie has been Lily's new security blanket and comes with us absolutely everywhere. We had a 1 hour scare when Lily left her at the Columbus Library. I was already browsing the internet to see how fast we could get a replacement because I knew there wouldn't be any sleep for anybody in this apartment until we got a Minnie. Luckily we received the phone call that Minnie had been rescued. I still want to buy a replacement - just for emergencies. Just like I have a spare wedding ring for Jordan in my jewelry box. Because just like we know that at some point Lily is going to loose Minnie - we also know that it's inevitable that Jordan will need a replacement to his 4th wedding ring. 




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Maybe you should get a "travel" minnie, one that's a little smaller. That's what I had to do with Ben's blanket after it went missing one time. Just a thought, although an extra regular size one is probably worth it as well.

    ReplyDelete