background

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ballerina Day

As I said earlier - we go a little crazy on the days Jordan takes the car. So one day, Lily declared it Ballerina Day - and insisted that she and her sister wear ballerina skirts. I have to hand it to her, with the help of Pandora and the new blue tooth speaker Jordan got us for Mothers Day - it was one of my favorite days. I don't know how many times we "chassed" up and down our little hallway.

My new goal is to get Lily dancing on video - it is hilarious. Except when she tried to dance during Sacrament Meeting to "I Believe In Christ." She was jumping around like it was "Trashing the Camp" from Tarzan. Instead of feeling like the ward circus I could look at the bright side, that she beats to the music of her own drum. Or something like that.





My new favorite picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment