background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cruisin around Indy

We are treating this time in Indiana as our 3 month vacation. And so,  we spent one day getting settled into our apartment/hotel room and then we were off to see the sights in Indianapolis (and get diapers at Costco :) )

We found this cafe that was featured on Food Network's show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives - it's called the 3 sisters Cafe. Holy Cow. AWESOME! Jordan had a french dip sandwich like no other and I had corn cakes with lemon curd, fresh whipped cream and delicious black berries. 




Our Indy 500 race car :)






Lily is still a little traumatized from her run-in with the beach. She screamed the whole time we were by the water and said the only thing she knew for sure would get her away, "I'm tired, I want a nap!" The girl would rather take a nap than be so close to a large body of h2O.

NCAA Hall of Fame



No comments:

Post a Comment