background

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stir Crazy

We only brought one car to Indiana with - however we are lucky enough that there are 2 more interns from BYU staying in the same complex (hotel)- between the three of us there are 2 cars, so every other day Jordan drives them all to work. This equates to my having the car every other day. This is the first time in my life since I turned 16 (excluding mission and China) that I haven't had a car readily at hand. 

Walks are difficult with just the single stroller that we found at a yard sale, plus it's getting too hot during the day. So, we get creative and sometimes I just get a little stir crazy.



Lily and her "bungle bee" swim toy. Story. This was hidden away at the back of a closet specifically so she wouldn't get it out and pop it. On her way to the "bungle bee" she knocked over our large liquid laundry detergent - spilling about 1/3 of it onto carpet. That was fun. While I was busy cleaning up the laundry detergent, Lucy got ahold of my wallet and tried to eat $20. If we're going to eat that much money, shouldn't we do it in the form of chocolate?






Where are Lily and Lucy?

Peek-a-boo!




There is a swimming pool at our complex and we've been swimming a lot to get Lily over her fear of swimming. We've succeeded, and it tuckers the little girl out. Here it is only 7:30 (5:30 Utah time) and she fell asleep on her own - she hasn't done this in ages. 


We didn't bring many toys with us - and the benefit is that Lily is loving organizing all of her toys frequently throughout the day. In actuality, there is very little of our hoard of stuff back in Provo that I really miss. And what I do miss is mostly my kitchen supplies. 

Daddy makes a great toy rack





Lucy finally caught onto the fact that Mom always has a little something extra in her water :) Lucy's first taste of Crystal Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment