background

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mill Race Park

Convenient isn't it? That both Columbus and Cummins start with the letter C. And that C is peppered throughout the town in the form of bike racks (like above) and in the Commons area, ect. I think, and I'm sure cookie monster would agree, that they should have used their C theme to spray the city in free Cookies. Because we all know that C is for cookies, and that's good enough for me.

This town has beautiful parks - however the one thing that would make this perfect is a paddle boat :)

I thought that by now Lily would have gotten over her absolute obsession with swinging. Isn't so. She will still spend 50 minutes of our hour at the park in the swing. Which is great, except that it gets my wiggles out instead of hers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment