Next stop on our cross country road trip was AnnaJune and Justin's house. It's like Disneyland for Lily - there is always something going on and someone to play with! And as an extra bonus - her Uncle Jared was there as well!
| Princess Hannah: The Princess who slays the dragon and rescues herself. |
Highlights:
+ Going to the Hungry Games (as Jordan calls them) with my hubby.
+ Eating yummy yummy BBQ steaks made by the one and only Jared. The guy is genuinely the best cook I've ever met and I always come away learning something. This time, I learned how to properly caramelize onions.
+Spilling the bread Sacrament tray. I figure everyone has to do it at least once in their life and I'm grateful it happened in a ward that is not my own.
+ Going to Kohls and the DI with AnnaJune!
+ The boys going off to play paintball as per tradition.
+ Being introduced to the Big Bang Theory by Justin and AJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment