Jordan here. So maybe I don't really comment a lot on this blog.... Okay to tell you the truth I have never blogged on this blog. My thinking is that Tabby does a lot better job at telling the story of what is happening with our family. But since today was the day that Lily took her first steps I thought I would comment.
It all started yesterday when we (Lily and I) were over at the Stonehawker's apartment. We were talking about something and I look over at Lily and she was making an attempt to go from their coffee table to their couch. She took her first step and I was amazed... Wow!!! Could this be her first steps?? Am I going to the first person see Lily walk? As these thoughts go through my head I see her plument along with my heart on her next step. She was so close. I was going to see her take her first steps before Tabby. Ha ha ha (the evil kind of hahaha more like mwahahah). Tabby would have been so jealous. After several attempts to get Lily to try this again I gave up. Lily, I decided, was not going to walk for at least another month.
At around 12:00 the next day, I get a call from Tabby at work. "Guess what honey???" She says with an excited and over the top voice. "Lily took her first steps". When I heard this all I could do was smile and think to myself "I may not have seen her first steps but at least I saw her first step". Small condolensces for a jealous daddy :)
Yay for Lily! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteProud Daddy speaks! Love you blog and all the pics.
ReplyDeleteGood for her, thats so cool that she is walking! Love the blog and pictures
ReplyDelete