background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the 12 month Munchkin

Lily is 13 months old! I can't believe how fast just this last month went. Here is recap of her recent developments over the past month.
She's fallen in love with books. When she's really fussy the one thing I know will calm her down is reading to her. Here she has pulled each of these books out of the bookcase and "read" (flipped through) each one.











I've tried to get a good picture of Lily in her cute BYU outfit at the park, but she was too distracted by everything going on.

Lily is becoming more and more of a little helper everyday. She even tells me when the floor needs vacuuming.
She saw me writing down our menu for the next two weeks and when I put the pen and paper down to look up a recipe I saw I found Lily adding her suggestions to the menu plan :)


It's FOOTBALL season! Lily has been needing to comfort Jordan during the last two BYU games. :(  We don't get any channels so we went to the D.I and bought a $2 radio so he can listen to the games without sitting in his car for 3 1/2 hours (which he was about to do!)


This is a video that Jordan took while he was listening to the first BYU game of the season while watching Lily so I could get some homework done. Watch to the end.... (it's only 30 seconds).


And now you understand why Jordan wasn't allowed to hold Lily while watching BYU football last season when she was just a newborn.




Lily's new favorite game is 'come chase me!' She starts crawling, and looks back to make sure I'm coming to get her, then with a squeal of delight, crawls to the front door in anticipation of being caught (her favorite part).


One of the sweestest sounds on this earth is the laugh of a baby. And nobody can make Lily (or myself) laugh so hard but Jordan!

1 comment: