background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Addicted to Coupons Annonymous

Hello my name is Tabetha and I am addicted to coupons. It all started this past summer when I got my first soft soap hand pump for free during Smith's dollar days. All it took was one time and I was hooked to the exhilaration that comes upon me while walking out of a store knowing that I got items for free (or close to it) legally. I am sure I am just figuring out what most mom's already know how to do, and are most likely better at "couponing". However, there is still an undeniable thrill that goes along with getting steals of deals.


Here is an accumulation of 4 shopping trips to rite aid this past week. I paid $22 (including tax) for: 8 packages of Huggies diapers (275 diapers total), 13 tubes of Crest toothpaste and 5 Oral B toothbrushes.

My side-kick Lily examining her share of the loot


This is what I got for FREE this week using coupons. 10 pounds of CacheValley cheese, 24 oz. of Enfamil, whole wheat pasta, mashed potatoes, 5 x Reach floss 10 packages of Kraft cream cheese.


 Jordan accompanied me during one of our free shopping trips at Smiths and guessing from the look on his face as we left the store, he too felt the "high" that comes from getting items FREE!
Vana Lily White showing her favorite freebie item

1 comment: