background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Little Miss Lily

Our little Lily Pad is quite similar to Tinker Bell in that her body is so small, there is only room for one emotion at a time. The fun thing is now she's getting so many more emotions and personality. She has so many different expressions, I thought I would share some of them.


This is Lily preparing to give cheesy smiles for grade school.
She is getting good isn't she!!



Arrrrrrrrr. Ye be the egg don't ye!!!


Mom, Dad....you're weird.



I am in lot better shape than daddy!!!!




I will always love you *snif*



I know how to get my way :)





Super Star



Are they having more fun over there?
What could possibly be more interesting than me?



Holy Hannah! I just saw a green space alien from Neptune









Where did that alien go??

Oh! BUG!
Washington just scored a touchdown. Noooooooooo
This is the look she gets evertime we give her a taste of our popsicle

Insert ice cream Here.


Yet she still begs for more afterwords!

One of Lily's favorite pasttimes has always been to dance with us. Or, really, be in our arms while we dance. Lately, however, she has begun to do a little dancing on her own. She still would rather be in our arms while we dance, but she's taking the necessary steps to grow from a passive to an independent dancer.



It's been exciting to see her personality shine through, but I'm glad that she's still my little girl. She loves to play on her own, but every couple of minutes or so, she'll crawl over onto my lap and give me a big hug, in exchange for kisses. This lasts a minute at most before she crawls down to continue playing with her toys.


Lily is a little lady, most of the time. Since she goes to Elders quorum meetings with her daddy, I frequently get brethren from our ward coming up to me saying, "your daughter let one rip right during the spiritual moment of my lesson!" I'm not surprised as she would do the same when I took her to relief society. When she is babysat, along with "she's darling" comments, I also get "she is a good burper!". Just one of her many developing talents. She is still working on crawling daintily. Every movement she makes it a "Bam!" "Bam!" "Bam!" Here is an example:

No comments:

Post a Comment