Warning: This money saving method is NOT Recommended
We were a little late getting to the airport in Calgary to return home, so we felt rushed before I even noticed Lily had a poopy diaper just as we were arriving at the airport. There, as our luck permitted, was not a bathroom in the check-in area. Because we were feeling rushed I decided to just check our luggage in rather than leave to find a bathroom and come back.
While in line, I noticed her pants were wet. So I pulled out a clean pair of clothes just as we made it to the front of the long line to check in our luggage. Just as the lady was handing us our boarding passes, Jordan picked Lily up out of her stroller so that we could get the tags on the stroller and car seat. As the United lady came out from behind her desk to weigh the luggage, I noticed a big blob of poop on the floor just below Lily. It was as if she had pooped without having a diaper, onsie or pants on. Yet she did have all those on and still a baseball sized poop landed on the floor, decorated by undigested craisens. By the time I processed the fact that this really WAS happening, Jordan had STEPPED in it! He froze with a look of panic on his face. I hurried and cleaned up the poop on the floor while Jordan handed our credit card to the united worker to pay for the luggage ($25 per luggage). She, without even weighing the luggage, put the tags on them , handed back our credit card without running it, and told us, with a look of disgust, to just get out of there!
We did as we were told, with Jordan leaving a trail of poop behind him with every step.
We were lucky enough to have my mom sitting behind us on the flight to Canada and Lily had a blast playing peek-a-boo the entire time with her. On the flight home, as soon as we sat down in the plane, Lily remembered the game and started playing it, only to be surprised to find someone else besides her granny. The people sitting behind us were uncommonly friendly and patient wtih her, but, nothing beats the patience of a grandma.
Your chariot awaits, my lady
hahahahaha!!!!! I LOVE it. :)
ReplyDelete