background

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

While You Were Sleeping

Let's change that title to "While you were Supposed to be sleeping." Naps for Lily have basically ended- and so have my life. Just kidding. Kind of. Okay, maybe I wasn't. I'm still mourning the loss of my clean/lunch/break/SANITY time. I was still trying to put her down for "quite time" But instead, this is usually what happens after just 20 minutes.


You can't see them, but there were also 2 books a teddy bear and several Little People figurines that had mysteriously appeared in Lucy's crib. Lucy was supposed to sleep for another 70 minutes.

If you need me, you'll find me curled up in a ball hiding under my covers.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, it's a rough ride when they decide they are done napping, especially when you know they still need it (and that you still need that time).

    Love the pictures of your girls. They are adorable. I love the ones of Lucy's feet in the post before.

    ReplyDelete