background

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lunch Time!

Proud to be a Gerber Baby!

Lucys' first taste of fruit! 

But who wants fruit when you can have plastic?

After taking so many pictures of Lucy, Lily wanted a turn to be the star. Why is she in her panties? Well, At the beginning of March I got brave and attempted to potty train her for 2 days. You can see the pile of books we were reading while she sat on the potty and the towels on the sofa for the accidents. And boy, were there accidents. 7 in just the first morning. In fact, in 2 days time, she only peed in the potty once, and she never even realized it. I think we'll try again later. 



This is it. After taking literally over 1000 picture since Lucy was born, this is the first picture with both girls looking at the camera and smiling. And, of course, it's blurry. I have failed.


"Chug, Chug, Chug!"

No comments:

Post a Comment