Yesterday I woke up before the girls, showered and dressed in a comfortable skirt and sweater. Then I remembered what I had on my plate for the day: babysitting 2 different times, potty training Lily, it was also bathroom cleaning day, and the girls needed baths in the am instead of the usual pm time (both my girls love to "swim", splashing me generously in the processes). I subsequently changed into more appropriate clothing, clean pajamas. My life isn't glamorous, but I love it.
My morning usually starts off on a good foot. However, the other day, it was perfect.
I woke up (at 7:30 am) to a sweet little girl standing next to me saying:
And snuggling for a few minutes, she offered our morning prayer. The body of which was, "Please bless my Mommy, and my Daddy, and my Baby Lucy."
Just after that finished we heard Lucy cooing from her crib. There are few things in this world that melt my heart like the sunshine that comes over Lucy's face when she sees me in the morning.
I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment