background

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Diaper Dance

Let me take you on a journey of a typical Lucy "Blow Out". While this is a larger scale poop explosion, it is no where close to being her worst. 

We were getting all of us ready on morning, when I smell something stinky. First I check Lily as, odds are, it's her (for every 7 Lily poopy diapers, Lucy has one). After seeing that she's clean, I notice that not only is Lucy suddenly very happy, but the smell is very distinctly, "Lucy". 

I pick her up, and the first thing I notice is the spot left on the bed where she was laying.


Then we take her to the changing table and this is what I find.
While you were reveling in the nastiness, you probably did not notice the darling fat rolls on her thighs!


"P U! Stinky Bum!!"


Lily stands by her sister, no matter how stinky.


All clean!

And now it's Mama's turn to get a change of clothes after that bath!


So, the next time I tell you I was late or didn't get something done because Lucy had a "blow out", I hope you understand that I am not just giving a lame excuse. These diaper changes can take up to an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment