background

Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Night Lily



Lily loves music. From pretending to play the piano on her headboard, to dancing (as you previously saw) and singing. The other day I asked her what song she wanted to sing and she replied with, "The Duck Song" When I started to sing the only duck song that I know, she responded with, "No, no no, Mommy, the other duck song" She then began to sing her very own duck song, "duckies, duckies, duckies, quack". 





While visiting Grandma's she insisted on sleeping with polly pocket's pool house.

Lily loves her princess figurines! Except, she doesn't know what a princess is, so she either calls them her "friends" or they are "Mommies" and we play house with them (Lily watches while I make one princess talk to another). In fact, it's the first thing she requests in the mornings, "Mommy, want to play with me?" I guess it's similar to the puppet show at story time.

Lily loves to help do the dishes!
Lily recently turned 2 1/2 years old!!!! This little girl is my snuggly koala. However, don't let that make you think she's mellow. She is an active 2 year old. The only time she sits still is for snuggling, reading or playing with her doll house.

+ She loves to be a mommy. She helps me water the flowers, do the dishes, laundry and her dollies go down for naps at the same time as Lucy. Her dollies are all very well fed as she goes "shopping" at her own personal costco almost every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment