At the end of February Jordan had a whole week off of school! We spent the majority of it in Provo while Jordan studied, but we did manage to go down to New Harmony and Cedar City for a few days.
The trip started off rough when I lost my keys the night before take off. After 6+ hours of searching and 1 hour spent getting a new set we were on our way. However, once we passed Parowan, we both realized that we forgot to pack underwear! Well, with stops at the dealership, locksmiths and the distribution center, we got everything taken care of and had a wonderful, relaxing stay. Just so you know, I found my original set of keys 10 days later under the sofa, where I promise I had looked 4 times!
During our stay was the biggest snow storm Jordan and I had seen all year! The two polar bears in the family seized the day and built a snow man!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment