background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The sock box

I love how easily entertained Lily can be. This is one of her favorite toys - the sock box. It's an old wipe container that I throw all her socks in. I did it so that her socks would all be contained within her drawer, and I just randomly draw two out of the opening on top in the mornings. I do believe there was one day this year that both Lily and I had socks that matched (the sock on the left foot was the same as the right). My mom would have been proud. Anyways, it turns out that it's also Lily's favorite toy - to pull all the socks out and then put them back in. Endless entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least she wants to put them in. My girls love the "let's empty the drawer game" but then they just leave all the clothes on the floor until I come in to gather laundry. I have washed an awful lot of clothes that were clean. :)

    ReplyDelete