Easily one of the best parts of moving to Provo has been our awesome neighbors and their two little kids. Their daughter, Chloe is just 6 months older than Lily and the little Lily-kins adores both Chloe and her little 3 month brother Clinton. If we are outside Lily is always trying to knock on their door and if she so much as hears little Chloe while we are inside she jumps up from whatever she's doing and runs to the inside of our door and knocks on it (she associates knocking on doors with them magically opening).
Of their favorite activities to do together is play with sidewalk chalk, push baby doll strollers up and down our long drive way or just run up and down the drive way. Running is what Brittany (Chloe's mom) and I prefer since it best uses up their seemingly endless amounts of energy while we just sit on the front porch.
My love of their friendship is a bit selfish since I look forward to my almost daily adult conversation with Brittany. I guess both Lily and I are benefiting.
| Lately this is the special look Lily gives her friends when she feels she is saying something important to them (it is reserved for those 3 years old and under). Usually it sounds like gibberish to me, but maybe Chloe understands her. |
| "you told us to smile" smiles. I'm still working on teaching Lily to sit like a lady. |
| Silly little Chloe |
No comments:
Post a Comment