background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

anniversary #3

A shout out to Justin and AnnaJune for making this date possible! How lucky were we that although out anniversary fell on a weekday - that weekday was Memorial day and Jordan didn't have to work! We had the perfect day. All you can eat french toast from Kneaders (Lily's favorite part), bridal vale falls (the rain and hail made this Lily's least favorite part) and a date to the Nickle Arcade! Jordan and I came here on our second date - and we redeemed our tickets for a whoopie cushion which we used on my poor unsuspecting roommate. This time we redeemed our tickets for a slinky for Lily.

My favorite game



Jordan's favorite game
No anniversary would be complete without our cheese-feast! Havarti on apple slices, smoked gouda, smoked cheddar, cheese curds and another soft foreign cheese. hmmmm... best tradition ever.

I can honestly say I am more in love with him now than I was 3 years ago. Married life is wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. I love skee ball, too! It's my favorite arcade game. Happy anniversary to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a skee ball fan as well. Jake and I spent many a date at the Nickelcade. He even tried to let me win at air hockey, but I was still too terrible. I miss cheap dates! :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete