Lily loves loves loves to "help". From mopping the floor with me, to putting clothes in the wash, she has to be involved. Okay, involved is not enough, she has to be doing exactly what I'm doing with the exact same supplies.
| I don't actually put dusting spray on her washcloth, but I make the spraying noise and that seems to pacify her for now. |
Vacuuming is the one thing she doesn't try to help with, probably because she has just gotten over her fear of the vacuum. Although every Sunday when I pick her up from nursery she is always using their cordless/soundless vacuum.
Even when I do vacuum, it doesn't stop her from playing! If you notice her froggy shirt - thanks to Hopkins from Signing Time she loves frogs (and penguins for some reason), but this is her favorite shirt. She's had temper tantrums because I couldn't get her out of the bath fast enough to get the froggy shirt on!
No comments:
Post a Comment