background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Many Faces of Lucy

Just two weeks ago Lucy learned how to play peek-a-boo! And has since played it with her sister every day, whether it be while she hides in a cupboard or behind the clothes rack at Banana Republic. 

Lucy is learning the positive correlation between tears and attention. Smart little thing.

Look who is not only standing on her own but also took her first steps on June 15th! It was celebrated by a trip to the Commons and Frosties from Wendys.






After fishing in the toilet, emptying the dishwasher is next in line for Lucy's favorite games.


Hair watch: 11 months. Still a mullet. I should trim it but I can't bring myself to do it. 



This is Lucy's prefered meathod for gathering food. We put it in the seat of her high chair, she eats it, knocks some off, and continues to scavange for food from the bottom. If we try to put her in the high chair, even if we pull the straps as tight as they go, she still climbs out within 2 nanoseconds. She is the wiggliest wiggler I've ever met. Our 1 hour and 15 minute Sacrament Meetings are fun.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy is getting so big! Just read through all of your posts. Looks and sounds like yall are having fun! Chloe has started begging to play with Lily. I keep telling her to wait till August. Hopefully we can talk soon by Skype.

    ReplyDelete