Indianapolis has the best and largest children's museum in the nation. Not one of the best, or even just the best in Indiana. The best in the nation. It also probably qualifies for the most expensive in the nation. Luckily for us, Target sponsors 4 full hours per month for free. So we, along with half the state of Indiana went to the museum.
Going to new places together always teaches one new things about oneself and ones family.
First, I am super mom. Jordan needed to work and plans with friends all fell through - so I braved the insane traffic of a metropolis and the overly crowded museum solita - we were there the full 4 hours - holding a diaper bag (there was no room for a stroller) and a squirmy 18 lb. baby the entire time.
Second: Come Lucy's 15th birthday I'm going to have to dress her in frumpy clothes, braces, glasses and a bad hair cut. The girl is already a hunk magnet.
Third: We need to encourage Lily to get a higher education - because there is no way she is going to make it in the construction work world.
Fifth: Lucy doesn't fall over as much as she gets pulled and pushed over.
| ' |
| I wish I had a picture of Jordan's face when I told him that "I got a picture of Lily with Peyton Manning" :) |
Seventh: Lily inherited our fantasy geek gene. Even after 1 month of watching dinosaur train she still insisted that all these dinosaurs were really Dragons. "RARRR!"
Eighth: Happy Meals fix all tears. The only way I could pull Lily away from the amazing "Park" was the promise of a happy meal. Thank you Golden Arches.
No comments:
Post a Comment