background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dad-aroo Day

I showed my true love for Jordan by waking up before him for the first time in a year - to make biscuits and gravy & cheesy potatoes. 

I started a list of things I love about Jordan when we were dating and have added to it each year, here is an appendix. 



#54 His ninja-like stealth in the mornings to avoid waking the sleeping dragon (me).

#55 He's hot.

# 56 He acts like I've given $1000 dollars when he comes home each day to a clean house instead of taking it for granted. And he understands on the days that it's not so clean.

# 57 His magical way of knowing when I just need him to not ask questions and just make quesadillas for dinner.

#58 He is still the funniest person I know

#59 His dashing good look. 

#60 Residing within us is an equal amount of pure nerdiness

#61 He is the one and only thing that keeps me sane after putting on puppet shows for Lily for hours on end.

#62 Nobody can make our girls laugh and smile like he can. 

#63 He is my absolute favorite person in this world.


The girls and I made him these little things and ordered him a new razor to show our love for him. Lily thought it was his birthday since he was getting so spoiled with presents, candy and cheesecake. 






Who doesn't want to be just like Jordan?

No comments:

Post a Comment