Great Day - due to many wonderful things. The #1 part is that Lucy was sitting next to me sucking on her string cheese (it takes her 30 minutes to eat one of those, if she actually ever gets around to eating the whole thing) when she said, Mom? When I responded, "Yes?" She hugged me, looked me in the eyes and said, "I wov ewe" And pointed at my nose. Sweet darling little girl! I love her rock solid determination but also her softer side that loves to sit in my lap and snuggle with her blanket, or the one that shares with her "Sissy" or braves the "big mean monster" to save her Sissy.
She is the Silliest Goose around - she loves to put her stinky toes (and when she wears a certain pair of shoes, Wow, they STINK!) in my face and say, "Stinky!" and wave her hand before her nose. And when I'm not looking, she tells her little dollies that they have stinky feet :)
I love how she loves to be independent, "Myself!" is the phrase heard most often. Second only to, "Mine!" :) - She has to go down the staircase, "herself" or take her clothes off, "herself". She loves to climb anything, "herself". If Lily is doing it all by herself, then Lucy certainly won't accept help from anybody either.
But really, she loves to be goofy and make those around her laugh. She is so unique and special - we need her in this family!
The #2 part is that my gluten free diet has hit the 1 month check point and I am definitly seeing improvement in leg pains. My joints still feel the same, but for 2 days in a row I have woken up without feeling pain/tingly in my legs. Oh, and I have energy! Hopefully I don't jinx this by writing this, but (knock on wood) - this might be the trick!
We loved looking at all your pictures. Sam and Hannah think your girls are very cute (and they are jealous that they have been on an airplane so many times and they are only. . .) Glad your gluten free diet is helping you.
ReplyDelete