background

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Morning

Lily's, Daddy/Mommy's & Lucy's Easter loot. I stole a tradition from my sister to give books as the main Easter presents. Lily got squishies as her treat and Lucy got yogurt melts. And lots of Starburst jelly bellies and mini cadburry eggs. Really, Americans, why do we even waste time with cheap M&M's when there are mini Cadburry eggs? 

The sugar rush started early this morning. By our 11 o'clock church - there was a sugar rush hang over. 

The Easter Bunny brought Daddy an exercise shirt. And Jordan was extra spoiled by treats from 3 different Easter Bunnies :) 

Lucy already has that cheesy, smile-for-the-camera grin.  Either that, or she really was excited about her Easter basket!


Although I think her favorite part were the eggs to shake and make noise.

You're probably asking where are the darling pictures of the girls in matching dresses? Well, I bought the darling dresses, but forgot to have them try them on until Easter morning. I found out too late that, although I bought them in large sizes, they were still too small. I was depressed a large part of the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment