background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Elliss men, with the exception of Justin, HATE having their picture taken. However, I really wanted a picture of them playing Magic. It was painful enough for them to stop playing for me to take a picture- but when I saw how horrible it turned out I had an internal debat. Would they be more mad over a bad picture or making them take a second one? I only took one picture.

I love love love my sister-in-laws. I want all 4 of us to live in a col-de-sac (Joci's house of course would be at the front of her 70 acre farm). We'll save a 5th house for Jared and his future wife- cause I have no doubt he's going to choose someone awesome. 
Seph is one of those amazing girls that lights up the entire room with her smile- and no matter how long it's been since you talked to her, she makes you feel like you're her best friend and you just talked yesterday. 

Spunky little Felicity. I have no doubt she is going to be an AMAZING adult. In the meantime, she's a sweet carefree little girl that looks like she belongs in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with that gardening glove.

Over our week in New Harmony, Lily decided she no longer wants to sleep with her dollies or animals. Books are her new favorite snuggly.

Who doesn't love AnnaJune? Seriously? She's always doing something for someone. AnnaJune is Lily's favorite story teller, and I'm pretty sure she go live at their house at a drop of a hat. 

Classic Sam picture. Here he's finishing up a 5th grade level book (he's in the 1st grade) that he started at the beginning of the weekend.


Judsen, I believe you're going to need that armor and a sword once your little sister turns 16.




The Thanksgiving Princess of 2011 was......drum roll please.................................................................
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Little Lucy Rose




* Favorite thanksgiving memory: I came back from casual black Friday shopping with the girls (favorite tradition!) to find that Jordan had dressed Lily (she wears 3T) in Lucy's 6 mo. shirt (the one she's wearing in the above picture) and Lucy's socks. Lily's little belly was poking out of the shirt and the socks kept falling all. I almost fell over laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment