background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Silly Lily



As I was putting Lucy back to sleep after a midnight feeding Lily suddenly woke up and said,
"I need Toell"
"eh?" Said I?
"I need Toell" She cried as tears started to well up.
"doll"?
"No!" I need Toell!"
I couldn't be her towel bathrob, but being desperate I went and grabbed it from the bathroom.
"My Toell!" She proclaimed with happiness as she snuggled it and instantly fell back asleep.


"Mommy heavy", she said very matter-a-factly as she tried to lift me. Thanks Lily.

Lily woke up before Lucy one morning and came to snuggle in my room. "Where's Lucy?" She asked. After I told her that Lucy was still asleep she said, "Right back.", hopped down from the bed and not 10 seconds later I hear Lucy crying. Lily came back in the room to inform me that "Lucy awake. Lily's special talent is waking up her sister.

1 comment: