background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sister Lily Elliss

Just because I served a mission does not mean that I will make my girls feel that they also need to serve a mission. However, I would be ecstatic if they do. 

Lily has become fixated on scriptures. I would like to think that our  consistency in scripture reading is the base of this new-found scripture searching. However, I think it's really just that she loves turning the soft thin pages. 

"I need scriptures"

She must be reading about Alma baptizing the multitude.

The scriptures make me happy!

She must be having an "Enos" moment




Lily also loves the baby Jesus in our nativity. Here they are having  a scripture reading party while Lily serves him and Mommy Mary tea. 
Yes, that is my ballerina fairy pillowcase and I'm not afraid to admit it. It was sent to me from some awesome friends (Suzzie and Katie) while on my mission and it's still my favorite.

We did find Lily her own set of scriptures at the DI as part of her Christmas- however I gave it to her right away to save our scriptures from accidently  getting torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment