background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy 5 month Goosey Lucy!

Lucy is one of the happiest little baby girls I have ever met. What? You don't believe me? You need proof? Well, here you go:

She loves kicking those legs of her. Sometimes she gets her bouncer going fast that I'm afraid she's going to launch herself right out of it.


Apparently the stork uses UPS these days.


SANTA!!!!!
Really? You still don't believe me? Here's some more proof.





 Yet more proof? You are some skeptical judges, but here you go.




Even her feet are happy!











Not only are you convinced that she is the happiest baby ever, but you also believe she's the cutest? You just may be the smartest person I know.


I bet you now want to know why she's such a happy little girl. At first I thought it was because Jordan and I are just awesome, but recently I've discovered 2 new theories that are more plausible.


Theory #1: She's laughing at us. This sweet little girl can clear a room better than any adult male I know. The problem is, her toots are the SBD (silent but deadly) type. So, picture me holding her while at the ward Christmas party. I'm talking causally with an acquaintance when BAM, she lets one rip. My friend knows she didn't fart, so she assumes I caused the unearthly stinkage. I try saying things like, "Wow, Lucy, you're stinky" but you know that my friend will always secretly think that I was just trying to pass the blame onto the baby. Lucy knows exactly kind of predicaments she places me in daily when she farts!


Theory #2: Lily is a fairy. Having technical difficulties. Hilarious video to follow of Lily putting an enchantment on Lucy :)












Milestones:
Lucy rolled over! She was punishing Jordan for leaving for an entire weekend by rolling over for the first time not 15 minutes after he left for Florida on November 16. She rolled over again 1 week later at a friends house and hasn't done it since. He still hasn't seen her roll over. 


First tooth! Of course it came over Thanksgiving weekend. 

1 comment: