background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Treasure Hunting

How did I go all summer without realizing how AWESOME yard sales are? Christmas came a little early for Lily who got tons of new toys, books and a cute little organizer for books and toys for pennies on the dollar.






Just my size Princess chair!

Maybe I'll put this one away for a couple of months.....
I thought it was so cute when she started pushing Dora in the stroller


until she dumped her out, ran her over and then...






tried to eat her. Not quite ready for baby dolls yet I see.


This fun toy kept the little monkeys occupied while the adults actually got to watch a movie! This is Taelor, Lily's best friend who luckily lives just next door. Lily's little face lights up everytime she sees her! They share a bedroom wall so they can talk to each other at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment