background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Lord shall reveal his secrets unto his servants, the prophets....

General Conference!!!!! I love this time of year- family, good food,

mo-tab, and church in pajamas :) (and essential counsel from the Lord's mouthpieces of course)




Did you know that once I made it onto the church news in between conferences? Yep- that's my claim to fame. I've never seen it myself but my family all swear they see me as a missionary in the background at the Madrid temple square.



I think a soothing voice is an apostolic requirement

But even Lily was tuned in when President Monson came on!

Sweetie- I don't think President Monson is going to answer his cell phone in the middle of his conference talk- even if it is YOU calling.

Lily the Ham
The next winning contestant on The Apprentice












Baby Steps
Although Lily had already taken her "first steps" She was still mastering the art.








Thank goodness for the extra diaper padding!
 





Family Time





Even having the cutest cheerleader didn't help the Cougars against the USU Aggies. That one was embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment