background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Elliss House Adventures


 Justin and AJ are awesome. They are the type of people who have their priorities straight and are non-judgmental- which means they don't care what brand of clothes you wear, or (lucky for us) that we invade their house EVERY weekend. At first the excuse was to watch BYU football on their cable TV. However, when we showed up on their doorstep last Saturday during BYU's weekend off, I think it became transparent that we really just love being with them and their awesome kids.

There are 4 kids ages 6, 4, 2, and 2 mo. Just to give you an idea of how great their kids are: Sam had just come back from trick or treating with a bag half way full of candy. What does he do first? Start dividing it up between everyone there. "Here Tabby, this one is for you, and this one" "Oh, this one is for Jordan, and this one if for Lily". I know that when I was 6- I didn't share my Halloween candy with ANYONE.

There is always an adventure going on at their house. Last week, once the BYU game had finished and UofU was in half time, we all decided it was time to go. Jordan and I were heading home and their family off to run errands. AJ had just finished feeding baby Ben, Sam and Hannah had their shoes and and we all tromped upstairs- to find Michelle naked to the bum with water running in the tub. She decided it was bath time NOT errand time.

This weekend bath time was a little more convenient and Lily joined in with Michelle, which couldn't have made Lily happier since she adores her cousin Michelle. She actually stayed in the bath tube for 5 whole minutes before screaming to get out. A first for us.



 After Lily and Michelle got out, it was Hannahs' turn for the bath. 30 minutes later we start wondering.... we haven't seen Hannah for a while......
Who let the blob monster in????


Oh- right- it was just Hannah sleeping...




Michelle teaching Lily to be "soft" with Ben




Lily loves putting her fingers in other people's mouths...strange and a little gross.... But I guess Michelle didn't mind.


"Pssst. Can you go get candy for me when mom isn't looking? I'm not tall enough!"



Sam the book worm doesn't even notice when Uncle Jordan is about to behead him with Hannah's Butterfly balloon. "Uncle Jordan is silly, except when he's watching football." There's a reason he got accepted into that gifted school.



No comments:

Post a Comment