background

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A 14 months - 3 days Wiggler

"This specific glitter formation means a future full of cookies, horchatas and expensive, fragile gizmos."


Ah! Precious!


I found her hiding in a corner trying to call Granny.


Proof that the childproofing kit did NOT work. Suggestions?


Neighborhood snoop: "That's not the same toy she left with this morning!"


Excess of Happiness
She's getting a lot better at walking these days. If she focuses and goes slow she can walk halfway across a room. However she does not understand the expression: Walk THEN run. She forgets that she doesn't know how to walk well, and tries running when she gets excited. She doesn't get very far. The reason why I don't have a video of this is because the video recorder happened to be one of the expensive, fragile gizmos that she broke. Maybe if I shake that crystal glitter ball of hers I'll see a cheap way of fixing it....

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love your captions. They make me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete