This was Lily's first time eating exactly what we were eating. It was a hit!
"Wow Mom! This spaghetti is the best stuff EVER!" Why thank you Lily. Ragu and I do make a smashing team!
The Magical Water Bottle. One evening when I was visiting my family in Cedar City I was driving around with my mom when Lily started getting fussy in the back seat. Out of desperation I handed her my mom's half finished plastic water bottle to play with. I heard a little "Coo" as she grabbed it. Little did I know the magic bonding that happned. Twi-hard fans could say she imprinted on the water bottle! She would NOT let me take that water bottle away from her the rest of the evening. Not even when I tried to replace the water bottle with a prevoiusly loved stuffed anima. I had to eventually sneak it away after she had fallen asleep.
Lily got to snuggle with an old crush of mine! Legolas!!!!! Both my sister and I were on team Legolas (NOT team Strider) back in our old days of being roommates. This was originally Tess's blanket, but for some strange reason her husband wasn't too fond of it! So I inherited it after she got married. I got to snuggle with him until something MUCH MUCH better came along (Jordan). But then again, strangely, my husband didn't like the Legolas blanket, even though I promised that my crush on Jordan overshadowed my former little crush on Legolas. So it got dropped off at my mom's house and when I was looking for a blanket to put over the mattress in the pack and play while visiting my mom, I found this and thought it was perfect!
lucky lucky girl! Who needs angels watching over them when they have Legolas and his bow and arrow?
I will be honest. I think my little Lily Pad is the cutest thing I've ever seen. And not just that, every little toe wiggle of hers I think is precious. It's not that I don't think your kids or grandkids are cute. I'm not as bad as Mrs. Thenardier from Les Miserables. I truly love all kids! I just really really love mine! So you might not find little itty bitty Lily feet sticking out of her crib heart melting like me, but I posted it anyways.
Here is Lily trying to make friends with my mom's cat- Calla-Lily. She is a very loving cat, to my mom. But, Jordan calls her "the head cheerleader snobby cat". Despite all her snobbishness, Lily adored her and make the cutest noises every time Calla-Lily was in view.
Dancing Queen
Lily's Favorite Word
She is adorable....and I seriously wish I had that blanket.....and I LOVE LES MISERABLES
ReplyDeleteGotta love those spaghetti messes! I, too, love their little toes and have taken pictures of their feet and hands sticking out of the crib so I totally understand. It's just precious. That's so funny about the Legolas blanket. :) He is pretty cool.
ReplyDelete