background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A 10 month Rag-A-Muffn

Lily just turned 11 months! When I was pregnant everyone told me time would go by quickly and I didn't believe them. Well, now I do. Here are some pictures from the past month.

It seems Lily has inherited not only my dad's dimple, but also his curly hair. I have no doubt it's going to be adorable once it grows out, but it is quite unruly now. She won't keep a headband in her hair, and it's too short to put in pig tails. So, until I can really do anything with it, she'll go around as my little rag-a-muffin.

She has a little "wing" that curls out behind each ear. They're her angel wings (only cheesy line for the post, I promise).

I don't know if you noticed, but she is standing on the coffee table. That's her new skill and favorite game, to pull herself up onto whatever she can.


Here she is showing off her one dimple.

A ballerina in training. She still hasn't figured out that it's easier to stand on flat feet. She has the tiniest little feet. They're just barely too big for size 2 but still too small for size 3. Jordan was able to be one of the representatives from his company in a golf tournament. Not because of his golfing skills, he just knew the right person. He had a blast (the free food helped) and he brought home a souvenir for Lily, which was her favorite toy for the remainder of the evening.







Lily loves her pincher fingers skill! She especially loves to practice it by taking out every item in my purse one by one. She does leave the $5 bill though, she is smart enough to know that it's not worth much any more.

I hate to say this, but I am dreading going back to school. It's my last semester and shouldn't be too hard, but it has been so much fun staying home and enjoying my baby girl and my sweetheart. I can't believe these past 11 months have gone by so quickly! "Baby come back!" (song from The Importance of Being Ernest, the one with Collin Firth).




1 comment: