background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Carter Family Reunion

Carter Family Reunion June 26, 2010

These are the pictures I took at the reunion last month- I am posting them here so all those that want to can see them without having to send 50 emails to each person or make expensive CD's for each family. Also, once they are posted they will always be on this blog unless I personally delete this post (which I won't).

For those that are unfamiliar with blog.spot- I will continue to update my family blog, but you will always be able to see this post by going to the very end of the current post and pushing the "older post" button until you find this post. Or you can always search for it with the title words.

The pixels should be big enough so that if you want to print off pictures for yourself, you can copy the picture from here onto your computer and then to walmart.com/photos or where ever you print your pictures.

Disclaimer: Before you start looking, remember, I am not a professional photographer. These were just for fun.


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment