background

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Night Stalker # 645

There happens to be a certain handsome, level headed person in my household who will be left unnamed at this point in time, who thinks that my fondness for sleeping pictures quite odd. I cannot explain it myself, but here is another collection of pictures of those I love in their most quiet, and angelic state. 

Every night (I check on my sleeping babies each and every night) Lucy's blanket is all skiwampus, even though we tuck her in before leaving her room. 

With Lucy in a toddler bed, the temptation to play after the lights have been turned out is just too much for them. We are still trying to figure out how to get them to sleep at a decent time, despite the lights-out time of 7 pm. 

Due to the increase of playing late at night and her insistence that she's too big for naps, Lucy sometimes falls asleep at random times. 

Lily snuggling her precious "Daisy Belle", her required cup of water in it's usual spot, and a random umbrella.

Those cheeks!

As angelic as this looks, I doubt she fell asleep praying. 

Jordan's favorite bonding activity.


This was after her first swimming lesson. She had a blast, and although the lesson was only 30 minutes long, I think it was emotionally and physically draining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment