I had a fabulous birthday - Jordan took a half day off - and surprised me with a clean house, candy and flowers. We went out as a family for a birthday lunch at Panera Bread Co. and then our good friends the Mijangos watched Lily & Lucy for us while we went out that evening.
| I had a little help blowing out my candles from my darlings. |
| A tea party to invite the fairies into her room. |
| An amazon box turned boat - endless entertainment until it basically deteriorated. |
| Although Lucy isn't into putting on dress-up dresses yet, she loves piling on all the bracelets and silly accessories she can find! |
| I love this picture of Lily because it shows her beautiful eyes! But at the moment she was showing off her art work :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment