Car salesman to Jordan: "Sir, your daughter is crawling on the ground Meowing. Is that normal?"
Lily on Christmas :"My favorite present was the Kitty that Santa left for me by my stocking!" The kitty she was referring to is the one and only Lucy.
"I love my baby sister so much that I don't want another sister.
Lily today (1/2/14): "Mom, I love the Kitty so much I'm crying." She really was tearing up while dancing with Lucy in the living room
Lucy today: Me, "Who is your favorite princess? Lucy, "Sissie." Me, who is your best friend? Lucy, "Sissie."
Lily while dancing, "Mom, maybe someday you will be able to dance like me."
Jan. 2014 - Lily to me (Tabby), "Mom, I'm Cinderella and this (pointing to Lucy) is my cat, Lucifer." As if Lucy wasn't already going through enough of an identity crisis."
Jan. 2014 - day after finding out they are getting another baby sister - Lily; "I don't care if it's a boy or girl, because babies are the cutest thing in my world."
Lucy to me, "Mama, you have baby in tummy?" Me, "yes." Lucy, "Oh. (thoughtful look on face), I do too. Daddy have baby in tummy too. And Sissy." Me, "Oh, okay.".
No comments:
Post a Comment