![]() |
| Trip to the mall with her best friend Chloe. |
![]() |
| Look who's standing on her own two feet! |
![]() |
| A "Just Because" surprise from Jordan. I. LOVE.Him. |
![]() |
| Lily playing dragon - summer 2012 |
![]() |
| Bringing Mommy and Daddy rabbit to her first day of co-op preschool in Provo. |
![]() |
| Always be prepared for shopping. |
![]() |
| Macy's grocery shopping fun. |
![]() |
| Lucy got into Jordan's hair gel and Lily got the brush to give Lucy's a new hair dew. |
![]() |
| Playing hide and seek in the DI - without telling me that they are playing hide and seek. Not fun moment for me. |
![]() |
| I was changing Lucy's diaper one morning when I found these in her diaper. Which means that they were there the entire night. |
![]() |
| Nap time snuggles. |
![]() |
| Stuck in a hotel with snow outside. |
![]() |
| The girl's and I went to Jordan's school at night to decorate his MBA locker for valentines day. |
![]() |
| Play date with some great friends. |
![]() |
| winter fun |
![]() |
| Waiting for Daddy to come home and take her on her first "Daddy Daughter Date" - her choice was - of course - McDonalds. |
![]() |
| While Sister is away, little sisters will play... with older sister's favorite dress-ups. |
![]() |
| And here begins the attempt to tame Lucy's mullet. |
![]() |
| It's Dora!!!! |
![]() |
| Jordan's graduation program! |
![]() |
| Cancun waters |
| Winter bordome. February 2012 |
| January 2013 |
















































I'm digging through your blog looking for the name of a restaurant in Chicago. We miss y'all so much! I love the old pictures!
ReplyDelete