In addition to fun family friendly activities, Jordan and I were impressed by their art collection, there were several Georgia O'keefe's a Picassa and a Monet, along many other amazing pieces that I didn't recognize. We took shifts in the art galleries - since it was a predictably unpopular place for the girls to be.
| It's always fun to see pieces of art that I remember from my Art 1010 class- This happens to also be the 4th most popular places in America to propose :) |
| One of the activities was Rain Stick making - Lily has a strong love for glue sticks so this is one of the few crafts that is right up her alley. |
| Lucy's favorite part was the large open spaces to walk around. |
| Doodle for Google. The winner gets $30,000. I'm fairly confident that we'll be in the running for the prize. |
| We even got Lucy on board for the grand prize. Notice that she won't even sit down to color. As much as Lily loves glue sticks and birthdays, Lucy HATES to sit down. |
| The African drums were a hit and where we spent the majority of our time. |
No comments:
Post a Comment