background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Moving In

Unpacking has to be one of my most dreaded chores - more the chore of trying to figure out how to organize the new place (organizing is not one of my strengths - as most already know). If my mom hadn't been here to help I don't know what I would have done. She is quite opposite from me in the organizing department.

Lily found ways to entertain herself while I grudgingly pulled things out of boxes and attempted to set my house in order. Not that I'm mad about moving- it just increases my stress level astronomically.

Just behind Lily's foot is a hole in the desk for cords or whatever else Lily decided to throw in there. Her favorite game was to collect items and shove them through that and then say, "uh oh" once they were all on the floor (hinting to me that it was time for me to pick them all up for her).
 Second favorite game was peek-abo with the curtains.

Rainy days

Half the reason why I took this picture is to show off the assembled laundry hamper which took me much too long to put together. I leave the engineering tasks to Jordan as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment