background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

provo-ites

It's official - we moved to Provo. I have yet to live in 1 place for longer than 13 months since I graduated high school. That's one month every year that is completely consumed by moving (2 weeks to pack and 2 weeks at least to unpack). UGH!

Jordan and I have never been so sad to leave a place - we loved living in Bountiful- mainly our ward. All 3 of us had great friends that were difficult to leave. 

Lily didn't understand that she was going to be leaving all of her playmates, but since she's heavy into the organizing phase, she had a blast "helping" us pack. As you can see, she is also learning to dress herself - but as far as she can get is pulling her head through the shirt opening. You can't see the socks on her feet that she insisted on having put on. 

I have a feeling more interesting outfits are in the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment