Things have been pretty crazy around here with moving, preparing for new baby, ect. These pictures are a couple months old but I thought I should still post them.
Lily has really stepped up the "little helper" role these months. She gets mad if she finds me doing the wash without her - she is in charge of throwing the socks in the washer and also transferring them into the dryer.
Mopping, dusting and cooking are some more of the activities that she insists on helping - cooking being her favorite. She is the official "stirrer" of the Elliss household.
Jordan finally brought out his guitar when we were getting ready to move and Lily just loved helping him play. I can't say that the music they produced together was as sweet as these pictures so maybe it's a good thing I used the camera and not the video recorder.
Unfortunately a bib just isn't big enough to catch all the mess of Lily's favorite dinner dish, fried rice.
Ever since General Conference Lily loves loves loves the Mormon Tabernacle Choir! She requests to watch them on YouTube by saying "sing!" - and ever since insists on conducting during any of the hymn at church. She hasn't started singing yet but she loves to watch other people sing.
You never know what buried treasure you'll find while moving! Lily found the jewelry box I was saving for her (I was planning on waiting until she was a little older). She knew exactly what to do with the contents inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment