However, it was a wonderful day at church and a quiet afternoon at home with a simple dinner and an hour long family walk around the neighborhood.
I didn't take any pictures on Sunday due to our scrubby nature (remember we did Easter baskets post nap time). I did get these pictures on Saturday when we did our Easter Egg "gathering". Jordan placed the eggs on the floor and sofa with a jelly bean or two in each egg.
Lily only gathered a few before she realized the treasures within and stopped to consume those before moving on.

The pictures are not high quality since my nice camera has been at the Nikkon repair shop for the past 6 weeks (they temporarily lost it- the good news is that they are now fixing it for free).
Today was also our last Sunday in our Bountiful Val Verda 3rd ward. Never have we been so sad to leave a ward. I can't say I know too many of the Relief Society sisters since I've been in the primary since my second week attending this ward - but those that I do know, I love. It has been wonderful learning from my darling primary children and the more experienced families in the neighborhood. However, we are looking forward to a new adventure in Provo and we keep telling ourselves that you don't go looking for Zion, instead you build Zion where you are.

Lily is going to be a fabulous big sister!
ReplyDelete