background

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Grandparent Extraveganza

At the Beginning of March Jordan and I decided that it had been too long since we had been down to Cedar so although Jordan still couldn't take any time off we drove down for a short weekend visit. During this short visit Lily was able to spend time time her Great Grandma Leany, and Great Grandma & Grandpa Carter along with my dad, Kathy and of course Jordan's parents (we stayed at their house). 

Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out until Sunday morning, meaning I didn't get a picture of Lily with any of her Great grandparents. Although we had such a short trip I'm glad we made it just to be able to see family. I'm also glad we picked that weekend because it was the same weekend as the Mountain West basketball conference finals, in which BYU lost the championship game to San Diego State. I'm glad Jordan was with his dad for that game. He knows how to best support Jordan in BYU's time of need.

Speaking of March Madness, I have to admit that although I started out cocky and was ahead by far in the bracket competition in the end I lost to Jordan.  I now owe Jordan 1 baked Alaska.

Lily and her gorgeous Grandma Jill before church. If you notice the Kitty in her hand - it was a present from my Dad and Kathy from the previous night that Lily would not let go for several days.
 After church we headed over to my dad's studio to visit him on our way out of town and of course he had to take some pictures of Lily with her new kitty. This shows how Lily did when we forced her to pose.

 Then we let her run free around the studio - you see the difference.


Ahh... She's giving the Cookie Monster a hug

At least you think it was a hug until you saw how she ruthlessly tackled him to the ground. The result of too many wrestling lessons from Jordan.
"Hand over the kitty and there will be no tantrums"


A little too much fun playing with the back drops

After about an hour of letting her run create chaos in my dad's studio we decided it was time to head home and had to drag her out kicking and screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment