background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Lily-Kins

When did Lily become a little girl? She's seemed to lost all of her babish qualities and is now a smiley spunky little chatter box. She is absolutely so much fun to have around - and as far as 2 year olds go- she's pretty mild. She doesn't have many temper tantrums, and the ones that she does have are fairly tame (usually caused by being hungry or tired). 

She is my little "helper" - she always has been but now she's even more determined to help. She "helps" me carry Lucy's car seat, or cook, or clean. Her favorite it to push the start button on our dryer. 

We have such fun "conversations" - I absolutely adore this little girl of mine! I especially love that she is still loves to snuggle. A recent translation sheet I left for a sweet couple from the ward babysitting was:
Hot Dog = Mickey Mouse
Daisy = Minie Mouse
Balala = Koala


She's currently fixated on several things - which include Mickey Mouse, pumpkins, Lucy and Jesus. She gave Jesus his own verse in "Wheels on the Bus" and she frequently hands me the Ensign and asks me to "read story of Jesus". Here she stole her Daddy's scriptures and was pointing to random words saying, "Jesus".  I dread the day she starts talking more about boys than her scriptures.


"Meow"

The girl has some crazy bed head hair.

Good bye! Come back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment